    You had a duty of care - a responsibility, to tell your buyer what had
    happened to it, not just casually mention Canon had *serviced* it.

    Douglas

    Douglas, Nov 30, 2007

  2. Rita Ä Berkowitz

    PixelPix Guest

    Once again you are so full of shit.... you have no f'n idea what I
    told the buyer..... please explain how you can make those
    statements.... where YOU the buyer??? LOL!!!!

    Like always you try and bullshit your way out of everything. You have
    shot yourself in your foot so many times I am surprised that you still
    have a leg to stand on.... oh wait a minute... you don't!!!!!

    PixelPix, Nov 30, 2007

  3. Rita Ä Berkowitz

    Annika1980 Guest

    Everyone who believes that please stand on your ear. Anybody? No?
    OK, then let's move on.

    Annika1980, Nov 30, 2007
  4. Do you tell your clients how bad their wedding photos will look?

    The Vintage Monk, Nov 30, 2007
  5. Rita Ä Berkowitz

    Annika1980 Guest

    So you want Rita to back up his BS with facts?
    Lotsa luck with that.
    I'm still trying to get him to explain how to make money with his 18-
    month rule and how to get a $8K 1DsMKIII for "next to nothing."
    So far all I've got is, "Buy low, sell high."

    Annika1980, Dec 1, 2007
  6. Rita Ä Berkowitz

    Neil Ellwood Guest

    $8000 for the 1Ds MkIII is low - in the Uk it is £5999.

    Neil Ellwood, Dec 1, 2007