    "Consumer Electronics Show".

    Consumers mostly buy P&S cameras. Live with it.

    Rich disappoints, yet again. :-(

    Bruce, Feb 19, 2011

  3. Rich

    Robert Coe Guest

    : >
    : >http://dpreview.com/articles/CES2011/Canon/
    :
    : Poor Rich appears to have forgotten what CES stands for:
    : "Consumer Electronics Show".
    :
    : Consumers mostly buy P&S cameras. Live with it.
    :
    : Rich disappoints, yet again. :-(

    The more things change, the more they stay the same. Didn't we have this very
    same discussion after the last CES?

    Bob

    Robert Coe, Feb 19, 2011
  4. Rich

    John Turco Guest

    If "Bruce" is honestly "disappointed" in Rich -- then it's his own fault,
    for expecting anything constructive from him, in the first place.

    John Turco, Feb 28, 2011