    be upgraded to 100mm to 300 mm zoom lense.If so what kind of price
    would I be looking at?Any help would be great.I was always interested
    in photography and want to buy the right camera.

    dc, Jun 2, 2005

  2. dc

    Haiku Guest

    http://www.ritzcamera.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?storeId=10001&catalogId=10001&langId=-1&categoryId=914962&bct=t1004%3Bc1022

    http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=NavBar&A=search&Q=&ci=8454

    Haiku, Jun 2, 2005

  3. dc

    Mr. Mark Guest

    I would like to upgrade to this camera from a regulaur digital.I was
    You can buy the camera as body only. The digital Rebel has a 1.6 focal
    length multiplier which means you multiply the lens focal length by 1.6 to
    get the effective FL on the dRebel. 100mm becomes 160mm. 300mm becomes
    480. The kit lens only add's around $100 to the price, and I suspect you'd
    want a wider lens than 160mm from time to time. I'd suggest buying the kit
    with lens included and then buy one of the 200mm zooms.

    Mr. Mark, Jun 2, 2005
  4. dc

    Colin D Guest

    Yes, it can. The 300/350D is a fully-fledged reflex camera, and it will
    take all of Canon's EOS lenses.

    Colin

    Colin D, Jun 2, 2005