    What is the driving force for this? for the price of that 5-yr old 2MP SLR,
    you can almost get the 300D.

    just curious.

    skroob, Aug 6, 2004

  2. skroob

    Beowulf Guest

    Well I once (mark that ONCE) paid more for a used video on ebay than it
    sold for brand new retail. Amazing what people will pay on eBay for
    auctioned used items, getting caught up in the psychology of bidding, or
    not knowing or researching the value of used items. Can not comment
    specifically on the D2000

    Beowulf, Aug 6, 2004

  3. skroob

    skroob Guest

    Well, the three completed auctions that they had listed all were in the
    600-675 range.

    I sometimes get curious as to what old technology is worth.

    skroob, Aug 7, 2004