    tbm Guest

    not so sure if i'm impressed.it alway's makes sense to wait 3 months for first production units to go on the market and be tried and
    tested for flaws.rgds 2 all from tbm...what you think?

    tbm, Sep 19, 2004

  2. first production units to go on the market and be tried and
    Firmware issues are easily corrected. Depends on whether there are any
    hardware issues. Too early to tell at this time.

    Darrell Larose, Sep 19, 2004

  3. tbm

    ZONED! Guest

    I agree totally, this includes my feelings towards computer hardware
    and software also. I never felt the need to be the absolute "1st on
    the block" to have anything.

    ZONED!, Sep 19, 2004