    Pierre

    Spam Protection: Please remove the words "NOSPAM" and "REMOVE" from my email address in the "Email To" window of your program
    if you want me to receive an e-mail version of your answer. Thanks.

    Pierre Bellavance, Jul 23, 2003

  2. here is my opinion

    1. it looks cool
    2. it's portable
    3. no electrucuty needed ( rechargable battery )

    another good thing is that you know the exact costs of a photo.
    one photo costs euro 0,68 ( $ 0,77 ) to print.

    How does that compare to inkjet ? anyone ?

    Davidgilmour2003, Jul 24, 2003

  3. Pierre Bellavance

    FredBillie Guest

    << Photo Printers - How Good?
    From: ""
    Date: Thu, Jul 24, 2003 12:57 AM

    here is my opinion

    1. it looks cool
    2. it's portable
    3. no electrucuty needed ( rechargable battery )

    another good thing is that you know the exact costs of a photo.
    one photo costs euro 0,68 ( $ 0,77 ) to print.

    How does that compare to inkjet ? anyone ?

    Alan F Cross schreef:
    Don’t know about the ink jet costs per 4X6 but there have been consistent
    rave reviews from different sources of the Hi-Ti dye sub printer and its costs
    are in $.40 (U.S.).

    Check out:

    http://www.hitishop.com/index.html

    FredBillie, Jul 24, 2003