    either the D30 or D60 cameras? I have only Canon branded batteries and
    would like to get a few extra sets but not for $50 each unless I
    really have to do so!

    Steve Hilmy, Jul 12, 2003

  2. Steve Hilmy

    Don Coon Guest

    You missed this entire thread?

    I bought a Lenmar one and after 4 -5 cycles it is yet to out last the canon
    one, I realise that it may take a few cycles to reach full capacity but I
    question it's claimed capacity. Still for $12 or so I'm not complaning,
    check out the canon replacement part!

    Greg

    Don Coon, Jul 12, 2003

  3. Steve Hilmy

    Mark M Guest

    Yes.
    I have compared the new battery that came with my 10D (and withmy
    now-destroyed D30) with the third party battery by Power-2000 (available at
    B&H). It is significantly longer lasting, though I've forgotten the
    figures. I believe the rating was 1500 vs. 1100 for the Canon, but it might
    have been 1400.
    Either way...it's far better for significantly less $$. It was $34.95, and
    I wish I had ordered several more from the beginning.

    -I'll not buy another Canon battery for the 10D.

    Mark M, Jul 13, 2003
  4. Steve Hilmy

    Mark M Guest

    Again... Yes.