    I use a lot of ink so this could be important, the 3e is the cheaper tank.
    Hoping someone can help,
    Mick.

    Mick, Jul 24, 2005

  2. Mick

    Toolman Tim Guest

    There is no BCI-3B listed at the US Canon web site. Where did you get that
    number? Here's a UK link to Canon cartridge compatibility:

    http://www.canon.co.uk/for_home/product_finder/consumables/cartridges/index.asp

    Toolman Tim, Jul 24, 2005

  3. Mick

    Shep© Guest

    Check here,
    http://www.eezytrade.co.uk/
    but get your numbers right :)
    PS
    Great deals off them.Been using them for a while now.No probs :)

    Shep©, Jul 24, 2005