    TIA
    Richard
    Please remove XYZ if replying

    Guest, Jan 7, 2004

  2. Canon technical support will sell you a Canon Solutions CD for $20. Just
    call and ask for the latest one available.

    Bye.

    David Sommers, Jan 7, 2004

  3. Guest

    bluestringer Guest

    I found Zoombrowser to be awkward and slow. I bought a cheap card reader.
    Arcsoft is ok, but Photoshop Elements is much better, or get Irfanview for
    free.

    bluestringer

    bluestringer, Jan 7, 2004
  4. Guest

    JS Guest

    I just bought a replacement Canon Solutions Disk myself as I had
    misplaced the original and needed to loaded up my new PC. You can get
    the CD from Canon's customer service department. In Singapore, the
    disk sells for about US$15.

    I agree with the other posters about the lack of need for that CD as
    there are other software out in the market that do a better job.
    HOWEVER, there is one program on that disk which I have found to be
    excellent: Photostitch 3.1. Effectively, I paid US$15 for that
    program....

    JS, Jan 8, 2004