    10 years, they built only on other's work. Their saving grace
    (partially) is they do make good sensors. Or in Nikon's case, Sony
    does.

    RichA, Sep 5, 2010

  2. RichA

    Griffin Guest

    Re: Canon and Nikon mirrorless remind me of FOX and Disney at the inception of DVD

    ..

    --------------------------
    The Internet will become the
    Sacred Sanctuary for Nutters,Idiots
    And Trolls

    (Michel Nostradamus, December 14, 1503 - July 2, 1566).
    --------------------------

    Griffin, Sep 5, 2010

  3. RichA

    Peter Guest

    "bugbear" <bugbear@trim_papermule.co.uk_trim> wrote in message
    > RichA wrote:
    >> Sat on their greedy asses, let Warner Bros and MGM build the format
    >> and then they jumped in.

    > Maybe they wanted to make money.

    Is that a valid reason? :)

    --