    suit better. I have no Idea about cameras from this price range so please
    help.

    Yaro

    Yaro, Dec 3, 2004

  2. Yaro

    Dave Cohen Guest

    The canon (don't know about others) has a vivid setting. I only ever used it
    once to see what it does, tried it on some vibrant fall foliage. There is a
    difference, this may be what you are looking for, but note you can get a
    similar effect using photo editors.
    Dave Cohen

    Dave Cohen, Dec 3, 2004

  3. Yaro

    BDB Guest

    I selected the A75 specifically because I liked it's color reproduction best
    for the price range. Here are some examples:

    http://www.dcresource.com/reviews/canon/powershot_a75-review/gallery.shtml

    BDB, Dec 3, 2004
  4. Yaro

    Yaro Guest

    Yaro, Dec 3, 2004
  5. Yaro

    Terence Guest

    What about the A75 and just use the VIVID color setting? I can't
    comment on the 3200 since I've never used it.

    Terence

    Terence, Dec 3, 2004
  6. Yaro

    SgtRich Guest

    I highly recommend the Canon PowerShot A75. Beside the excellent info on the
    website that BDB gave you, C|Net lists this as a top pick in its class. I've
    had mine for a couple of months and really like it. Although I'm a novice,
    this camera was highly recommended for its options as experience is gained.

    SgtRich, Dec 4, 2004