    Someone showed me a picture w/ the date printed; picture was taken w/ a
    Sony.

    TIA, Mike

    Mike, Nov 14, 2004

  2. Mike

    Renee Guest

    Mike,

    Did your model come with ZoomBrowser and PhotoRecord software? I use those
    programs to date and time stamp my photos if necessary. PhotoRecord has some
    cute, creative templates for changing the design of the stamp, too.

    Let me know if you need directions for date stamping with PhotoRecord. I'll
    be happy to post the steps for you.

    Renee

    Renee, Nov 15, 2004

  3. Mike

    Mike Guest

    Renee,

    How would you print pic w/ date using ZoomBrowser? I print my photo by going
    to store w/ my memory card to print. Is there option to select date
    printing? I didn't find it.

    TIA, Mike

    Mike, Nov 15, 2004
  4. Mike

    Renee Guest

    No, I don't use ZoomBrowser/PhotoRecord to date stamp photos brought into a
    store to print. I can date stamp the photos that I want to print out myself
    at home.

    The Canon software cannot resave the date stamped photos as jpegs. So this
    is of no help to you. Sorry. Maybe there's another software package out
    there.

    Renee

    Renee, Nov 16, 2004
  5. Mike

    Mike Guest

    Renee,

    My camera only came w/ ZoomBrowser. How do you print pictures w/ date using
    home printer?

    Cheers, Mike

    Mike, Nov 16, 2004
  6. Mike

    Renee Guest

    Mike,

    I am using ZoomBrowser version 4.6.0.32. What version of ZoomBrowser do you
    have?

    My program automatically launches PhotoRecord (version 2.0) when you choose
    Print from either the Tasks list or the File menu. When you choose either
    Layout Print or Contact Sheet, you go to the Step Two option to select
    Captions for Printing. Check the Date and Time checkbox. Then you go to Step
    Three, and so on.

    What happens when you choose Print?

    You may have PhotoRecord installed and not know it.

    Renee

    Renee, Nov 18, 2004
  7. Mike

    Mike Guest

    Renee,

    Thank you for response. I found it.

    Too bad it doesn't let me control position of date & time. Also can't print
    date alone. I was hoping for a function to toggle the date on so I can print
    pictures w/ date in the photo labs (better quality & don't use up too much
    ink from ink-jet).

    I am actually using Zoombrowser ver. 4.5.1.148. Guess I will have to
    download latest.

    Regards, Mike

    Mike, Nov 24, 2004
  8. Mike

    Renee Guest

    Mike, you can control the position of date and time, but you have to do it
    one photo at a time. After the Layout Print is drawn, *slowly* move your
    cursor over the date and time stamp. You will see arrows appear on the date
    stamp's rectangular edge and the edge change color. Click and drag the date
    and time rectangle to where you want.

    If you double-click on the date and time rectangle, it will open up a text
    window with the date and time. You can delete the time and just leave the
    date if you wish.

    After modifying the date, you can change the style of the date stamp. Choose
    the Decorate Album tab, then click the 'T' icon. From there you can select a
    new style.

    Renee

    Renee, Nov 24, 2004