    correct group.

    Thanks,
    Rohit

    rohit.makasana, May 14, 2007

  2. I suggest you buy and use a card reader.
    Perhaps your computer already has one?

    David

    David J Taylor, May 15, 2007

  3. rohit.makasana

    pbFJKD Guest

    1) Use a card reader on another computer.
    2) Copy media files as *files*.
    3) Compare these files with the ones on your computer.

    Oh and avoid all software trying to do the management thing..

    pbFJKD, May 15, 2007
  4. rohit.makasana

    Roy G Guest

    Hi.

    And also try using a different SD Card, if they are then still faulty, it is
    probably the Camera.

    Roy G

    Roy G, May 15, 2007