    find any info on that (well, when a device dont support something they
    dont tell you that).

    thank you.

    Hugo Villeneuve, Dec 25, 2003

  2. Hugo Villeneuve

    Marcus Fox Guest

    "Hugo Villeneuve" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hello I just got a Canon PowerShot A60. It works fine after Installing
    > all the TWAIN driver on my Win2K but I would like to use the camera
    > via the USB mass storage device (MSD). Simple, Detect Device + Drag &
    > Drop via Windows Explorer. Can I do that with with the A60 ? I can not
    > find any info on that (well, when a device dont support something they
    > dont tell you that).
    >
    > thank you.

    I don't think you can use Canons and Kodaks like that. Most other cameras
    can be plugged in and they come up as a new drive (E:\) for example.

    Marcus

    Marcus Fox, Dec 25, 2003

  3. Hugo Villeneuve

    bluestringer Guest

    > Hello I just got a Canon PowerShot A60. It works fine after Installing
    > all the TWAIN driver on my Win2K but I would like to use the camera
    > via the USB mass storage device (MSD). Simple, Detect Device + Drag &
    > Drop via Windows Explorer. Can I do that with with the A60 ? I can not
    > find any info on that (well, when a device dont support something they
    > dont tell you that).
    >
    > thank you.

    That works on XP but not on Win2K with the A60, but you can use a reader to
    do that with.

    bluestringer

    bluestringer, Dec 25, 2003
  4. Hugo Villeneuve

    Paul L Guest

    My G3 comes up as itself, no drive letter, but functions like one. You
    could map it to a drvie letter if you can see it in explorer
    "Marcus Fox" <> wrote in
    message news:4AEGb.10378$...

    Paul L, Dec 26, 2003