    adapters available, the 52mm that Canon also sells, and a 37mm thread.

    Just wondering what gadgets are out there for digitals in 37mm and 52mm?

    Thanks.

    Chris, Apr 8, 2004

  2. Chris

    Irwell Guest

    and view finder on my A80.
    Use step rings to attach the 52mm close up
    and step up rings to attach a tele converter(46mm),
    works great,

    Irwell, Apr 8, 2004

  3. Chris

    Chris Guest

    Thanks, but I mean what else is out there? The close-up and tele converters
    are mentioned in the manual.

    What about for the 37mm adapter?

    Chris, Apr 8, 2004
  4. Chris

    amh Guest

    If you are going with polarizer/haze/uv filters either size will work.
    If you like to use effect filters stars/soft/colored there is more
    variety and availability in the 52mm size.

    Andy

    amh, Apr 8, 2004
  5. Chris

    Chris Guest

    Epson's old PhotoPC 650 used to have an adapter for 37mm "camcorder" lens
    accessories. Anything interesting in 37mm?

    I've just checked the listings, and yes there seems to be alot more variety
    in 52mm. Just curious if there's anything I'm missing. Probably going to
    get the 52mm adapter, just wondering if there was something available in
    37mm that's "rare" for 52mm. If there's anything special, would I be better
    off getting both adapters? They're only about $15 each, so it's not
    breaking the bank. I'll stick with 52mm if it's primarily just filters.

    Thanks.

    Chris, Apr 8, 2004