    same but under a different model name? Other than the 4x zoom, don't see
    much.
    Frank

    té_qui, Mar 26, 2005

  2. té_qui

    Pete D Guest

    Don't they have 2 AA's versus 4 AA's?

    Pete D, Mar 26, 2005

  3. té_qui

    Bud Light Guest

    Two of the hottest digital cameras of 2004 were the Canon PowerShot A75 and
    A85. Both were superior to the competition thanks to their picture quality,
    full manual controls, and expandability. For 2005 Canon has gone even
    further with their replacements, the A510 ($199) and A520 ($299). Instead of
    slapping new model numbers on the same old thing, Canon reinvented the A75
    and A85 with some great new features, which include:

    a.. 4X optical zoom lens (versus 3X on the old models)
    b.. Smaller, more compact body
    c.. Built-in "zoom flash" (more on this later)
    d.. Support for an external slave flash
    e.. Uses SD/MMC memory cards (versus CompactFlash)
    f.. Uses two AA batteries (instead of four)
    Full review here...
    http://www.dcresource.com/reviews/canon/powershot_a510_a520-review/

    Bud Light, Mar 26, 2005
  4. té_qui

    té_qui Guest

    thanks man, exaclty the info I need to know.
    Thanks again

    té_qui, Mar 26, 2005
  5. té_qui

    Bud Light Guest

    You're welcome....good luck with your decision....I just bought the A75
    today at a great price.

    Bud Light, Mar 26, 2005