    interchangeably.

    Thanks,

    Sriram

    Sriram Parameswar, Oct 16, 2003

  2. Sriram Parameswar

    Ed McC Guest

    I have used my Canon 430EZ & 460 flashs with my Sony DSC V1 and no
    problems whatsever.

    Ed McC, Oct 16, 2003

  3. Sriram Parameswar

    Mark B. Guest

    The 420EX is meant for full auto E-TTL use only on Canon cameras. It has no
    manual mode, so it's not going to work properly even if it does fire. You
    need a flash with full manual or one with an independent auto mode.

    Mark

    Mark B., Oct 16, 2003
  4. Sriram Parameswar

    Christian Guest

    But these are EZ not EX flashes (E-TTL). I can't imagine the 420EX will
    work well with a non E-TTL camera.

    Christian, Oct 17, 2003