Canon 400D/Rebel XTi Infrared Photography Tests

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Wayne J. Cosshall, Dec 4, 2006.

  1. Wayne J. Cosshall, Dec 4, 2006

  2. Wayne-

    Can you explain why you chose the green channel for your sample photos
    at the end?

    It seems clear to me that your red channel had the greatest sensitivity
    to IR, it was just over exposed. Naturally it won't make as good a
    print as the other channels because of the overexposure.

    If you exposed for the red channel instead of the green, your exposure
    times might not be as long.

    Fred

    Fred McKenzie, Dec 8, 2006