    Any advice welcome.

    Thanks,

    Gordon

    Gordon Macpherson, Aug 17, 2005

  2. Gordon Macpherson

    [BnH] Guest

    You won't be buying a 20D soon right ?
    the EF-S 60mm is a good choice, although Tamron 90mm SP Di is great too.

    =bob=

    [BnH], Aug 17, 2005

  3. Gordon Macpherson

    Jim Townsend Guest

    If you want to do macro on the cheap, you can always look
    at extension tubes for your 20-105 and 75-300 or Canon's 500D
    close up adapter for the 75-300.

    http://bobatkins.com/photography/eosfaq/closeup2.htm

    Jim Townsend, Aug 17, 2005
  4. Gordon Macpherson

    Dan Birchall Guest

    ....or other cheaper third-party +1/+2/+4 diopter screw-on filters.

    Dan Birchall, Aug 18, 2005