    Kind Regards
    DAVE
    Bristol Uk

    DAVE PRICE, Jan 21, 2007

  2. DAVE PRICE

    Alfred Molon Guest

    Alfred Molon, Jan 21, 2007

  3. DAVE PRICE

    Mark² Guest

    Perhaps he *wanted us to clearly see the background. We've all seen
    sidewalk performers, but the context of the city isn't completely
    worthless... I'd have probably shot it both ways, and see which I preferred
    later... and would have tried to shoot a bit more level... :)

    Mark², Jan 21, 2007
  4. DAVE PRICE

    Mark² Guest

    The first two image are fantastic. Nice work.

    Mark², Jan 21, 2007
  5. Perhaps he *wanted us to clearly see the background. We've all seen
    And why don't manufacturers put an electronic level indicator into the
    viewfinder? I'm sure most people don't need it, but experience shows *I*
    could certainly use one!

    --Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
    www.ChainReactionBicycles.com

    Mike Jacoubowsky, Jan 22, 2007
  6. DAVE PRICE

    Mark² Guest

    Ya, that's been discussed here many times. Perhaps it's more tricky that we
    think...
    In my 5D, I've installed a special focus screen (Focus Screen Ee-D), which
    has horizontal and vertical lines throughout. Here's a link to it which
    shows the look:
    (Click the "enlarge image" link below the picture to see the lines--at B&H's
    site)
    http://tinyurl.com/ygdbkb
    It can help...but it still can be tricky. It's amazing how "off" our
    perception can be from time to time.
    Here's an example of a shot I took of a bird...in a scene with no other
    visual cues:
    -I rotated the image in photoshop simply to show how FAR off I was from
    level for the bird...
    An in-viewfinder level would be nice. -Maybe someone will figure this
    out...but I suspect it couldn't be an actual bubble, simply because it would
    be too small to work well. I would likely have to be electronic--which I
    think tend to be difficult to manufacture to such perfect specs...

    Mark², Jan 22, 2007