    III CompactFlash 2GB will work with it. The 2gb is fine but I am not
    sure of the III speed.

    Am I confusing this with Flash II?

    a, Apr 22, 2007

  2. a

    ASAAR Guest

    What's Flash II? Are you confusing that with Type II CF cards?
    They're only slightly thicker than earlier CF cards, and I assume
    that the 350D is compatible with Type II cards, such as the
    Microdrive CF cards.

    Fast cards should be no problem. I'm using a Transcend 4GB 150x
    card in a Canon A620. It doesn't work in a D50 that is supposedly

    ASAAR, Apr 22, 2007

  3. Ed Ruf (REPLY to E-MAIL IN SIG!), Apr 22, 2007