    know about? If buying one, should I insist on a certain revision/
    version?

    TIA!

    B☼gus Excepti☼n, Nov 30, 2007

  2. The 30D has a CMOS sensor, not CCD.

    Why dont you go look on the Canon website ?
    http://www.canon.co.jp/Imaging/eos30d/eos30d_firmware-e.html

    Yvon Travailler, Nov 30, 2007

  3. B☼gus Excepti☼n

    Bill Guest

    AFAIK there has been no revision to the CMOS and only one minor
    firmware upgrade, which is available from the Canon website.

    HTH
    Bill

    Bill, Nov 30, 2007
  4. B☼gus Excepti☼n

    Steve Dell Guest

    If you're interested in a very nice gently used 30D, I've got one for sale.

    Steve
    Tucson AZ

    Steve Dell, Dec 1, 2007