    Mark.........
    "You can't just turn back the clock, but you can wind it up again."

    Remove "junkbloc" from address to respond by e-mail

    ArcAxis, Jan 12, 2005

  2. Both use FAT32 filesystem.

    But their directory naming and photo numbering might conflict.
    - Siddhartha

    Siddhartha Jain, Jan 12, 2005

  3. Not the same two cameras but for almost a year I never had any trouble
    moving CF and microdrvive cards between a 300D and a 1D until once with a
    microdrive and I lost some images. The microdrive is OK but I learned my
    lesson and I'll never again move any cards with images I need from one
    camera to another. Now I always format when I put the card in and I've not
    had further trouble.

    Dave R knows who, Jan 12, 2005
  4. ArcAxis

    Eric Miller Guest

    Both use the same format. In fact, you can move the cards between almost any
    canon digital cameras. I routinely view the images taken on my G2 in my 20D.

    Eric Miller

    Eric Miller, Jan 12, 2005
  5. ArcAxis

    Fyimo Guest

    They work in any Canon. My Wife has a G6, and I have a 20D and 10D. The
    only problem I have ever had was between the 10D and 20D. I put a card
    that I had deleted images off in the computer from the 10D into the
    nearly new 20D. After and afternoon of picture taking I off loaded the
    images to my computer. That's when the surprise hit. Canon doesn't want
    to risk writing the same image number s my 20D suddenly started
    counting images where the 10D had finished. The 20D suddenly went from
    about 150 exposures to over 600.

    I would have thought the camera frame counter would have resided in the
    camera somewhere and would have over written the card as far as where
    to start counting. It's not a big deal because it was only a few
    hundred images. If it had been thousands I would have reset the counter
    in the camera. I just never thought it would do it.

    Art

    Fyimo, Jan 12, 2005
  6. ArcAxis

    Andrew Guest

    Yes, I observed the same thing when sharing a card between my G3 and 10D.
    I have dedicated my 512MB card to the G3 and my 1GB card to my 10D to
    minimize confusion.

    Andrew

    Andrew, Jan 15, 2005