Canon 1Ds Mark II - Noise? What noise?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Brian C. Baird, Sep 21, 2004.

  1. Brian C. Baird, Sep 21, 2004

  2. Brian C. Baird

    Jerry Guest

    Looks almost as good as my 20D.

    Jerry, Sep 21, 2004

  3. Looks "twice" as good if you ask me.

    Brian C. Baird, Sep 21, 2004
  4. Brian C. Baird

    Eric Gill Guest

    Well, do you have a 20D?

    Eric Gill, Sep 21, 2004
  5. Actually 'only' 1.41 times as good, but in both dimensions ;-)
    Now I only have to win the lottery..., sigh.

    Bart

    Bart van der Wolf, Sep 21, 2004
  6. You and me both. Actually, I can get by with one kidney, right?

    Brian C. Baird, Sep 21, 2004
  7.
    Bart van der Wolf, Sep 21, 2004
  8. I hear rumors of $40,000 US, but I think that's for the end consumer.
    On the supply side, I'm sure you'd only get about $10,000. Still, that
    leaves $2,000 left for lenses and dialysis.

    Brian C. Baird, Sep 21, 2004
  9.
    David J. Littleboy, Sep 21, 2004
  10. Stupid reality... always in the way of my dreams!

    Brian C. Baird, Sep 21, 2004