Canon 10D for $999?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by user too, Apr 8, 2004.

  1. user too

    user too Guest

    user too, Apr 8, 2004

  2. user too

    Mark M Guest

    Did you happen to notice that they are asking !!!!! $699.00 !!!!! for an
    un-branded 1GB CF card?!?!?

    This place is screwy at best...
    ....Totally bogus/crooked at worst (and this is by far the most likely fact).

    I wouldn't touch this deal, but I suspect a call will reveal much.

    Don't call with a credit card in the same room as you, much less in your
    hand...

    Mark M, Apr 8, 2004

  3. user too

    Mark M Guest

    In addition to my other post...

    Notice that next to "Availability" it says: "Order now"...which is
    absolutely NOT an indication that they actually have a 10D in stock.

    This looks like a big fat scam.
    Also... When a place like this throws words in like "Pro" next to many of
    their accessories, it's usually a rip-off joint.
    After all... What "Pro" would be buying a 64MB CF memory card for !!!!
    $129?!?!?!
    256MB cards from SanDisk can be had for $40.

    Mark M, Apr 8, 2004
  4. user too

    Patrick L. Guest

    Patrick L., Apr 8, 2004
  5. user too

    davies Guest

    I sent 2 emails to this lot a month ago for a quote on shipping to the uk
    and they did not reply. It put me off and I thought it maybe a scam! but
    alot of effort has gone in to their website for it to be a scam

    davies, Apr 8, 2004
  6. user too

    Mark B. Guest

    Mark B., Apr 8, 2004
  7. user too

    Mark M Guest

    In that case...I'll be sure to let you know when my new slick web-site is
    ready to sell you that ocean-front property in Arizona.
    :)

    Mark M, Apr 8, 2004
  8. user too

    Andy Guest

    I'll be first to buy it if you accept $0.50 bills. lol

    Andy, Apr 9, 2004