    ok? Any problems? Any undocumented features? Any fixes or changes you didnt
    expect?

    wayne

    Wayne P, Nov 14, 2003

  2. Wayne P

    PhilM Guest

    Using is up to you. I have not had the camera for long before updating, and
    have had no probs.
    Things to note though.
    Updating WILL reset any entered/altered settings, including owner name.
    Before installing, go through and note every setting and entry, so you can
    set the camera to your preferences etc afterwards.

    Regards,
    PhilM

    PhilM, Nov 14, 2003

  3. There were a few issues that came up, although I do not believe that any of
    them were critical. Check the 10D forum on www.dpreview.com for more info.

    gilbert grape, Nov 14, 2003
  4. Wayne P

    Mark M Guest

    It's a straight forward update that should go smoothly.
    Mine certainly did.

    -Just be prepared to run though your custom functions to re-set them (if you
    changed any), and any other thing you have tweaked. These will, of course,
    be at factory defaults when you complete the update.

    Mark M, Nov 15, 2003