    Media Player cannot play the file. The file is either corrupt or the
    Player does not support the format you are trying to play".
    What should I do to be able to view Video clips? Thanks Fred

    Fred J, Dec 15, 2003

  2. Fred J

    Harrison Guest

    Video clips require codecs, and there are many different kinds of
    them.
    Use a program called Gspot to determine the necessary codec for your
    given video file, then do a Google search for the codec download.
    http://www.headbands.com/gspot/

    Harrison, Dec 15, 2003

  3. Fred J

    Marcus Guest

    Instal another media player or search the web for a program that can run the
    files

    Marcus, Dec 15, 2003