    Win XP PRO
    Dell XPS Laptop w/MN-720 Wireless G Card
    Dell Dimension Desktop

    Guest, Jul 30, 2004

  2. Brian,

    You might want to try posting this message on the
    microsoft.public.broadbandnet.hardware newsgroup. It contains messages
    specific to the Microsoft networking hardware/software.

    For some initial troubleshooting, there is a button on the back of the
    router that you should be able to hold down with a pen tip until the power
    light on the front turns orange. When it gets orange, release the button.
    Once it switches back to green, the router should be back to factory default
    settings and you should be able to access it using this web address
    http://192.168.2.1
    --
    Dave Puhrmann [MSFT]
    This posting is provided "As Is" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

    tried to reset to factory default settings, to no avail, and have tried to
    go to the default web address that they list in tech support, but that
    does't come up. Any help would be appreciated.

    Dave Puhrmann [MSFT], Aug 3, 2004