    recycle bin----do you want to delete? When selecting yes, I get "cannot
    delete ,access is denied". How do I get rid of it ? I have winxp,but the
    restore option doesn't remove it.

    miklol, Sep 3, 2003

  2. miklol

    Boomer Guest

    Can't tell you much, but someone will be along shortly to offer advice. In
    the meantime, you might like to look for earlier posts on the same subject.

    Rindler Sigurd would also like me to tell you that you should not jump off
    the roof of your house. You might hurt yourself, apparently.

    And as for posting, whatever you do, don't post in HTML. And if you want to
    post test messages, please use a TEST group.

    alt.test --------------------------------->
    misc.test ------------------------------>
    za.test --------------------------------->

    The purpose of test newsgroups is to allow users to test
    their news software and servers without annoying others.

    FYI http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/testpost.html

    Thank You :-[*]

    Boomer, Sep 3, 2003

  3. miklol

    Mark Guest

    Have you tried adaware or Spybot

    Mark, Sep 3, 2003
  4. miklol

    bahumbug Guest

    This probably won't work, but have you tried deleting it in the safe mode?

    bahumbug, Sep 3, 2003
  5. miklol

    riz Guest

    can you rename it with a shorter name?