    Installation finished succesfully, i move my mailbox to the Exchange 2007 but
    when I done some mail send/receive testinging i was unable to send or recive
    any mails.

    Guest, Jul 18, 2007

  2. Guest

    John R Guest

    Maybe try microsoft.public.exchange.admin or microsoft.public.exchange.setup
    ?

    John R

    John R, Jul 18, 2007

  3. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    internally or externally?

    Consultant, Jul 18, 2007
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    You must install the Hub Transport module on the exchange 2007 mailbox server
    or on another server that will forfill the mail transport role.

    Guest, Aug 15, 2007