    neighbour's network so I know the wireless part is connected.

    I have a MS Broadband base on the desktop and the MS 520 adapter on the
    laptop.

    Guest, Jan 8, 2005

  2. Guest

    Ken Wright Guest

    Are you broadcasting your SSID from your Access Point?

    Ken Wright, Jan 9, 2005

  3. Guest

    Malke Guest

    Service Pack 2 automatically enables the Window Firewall. If you are not
    using a third-party firewall, go to the Windows Firewall applet in
    Control Panel and make sure File & Printer Sharing is enabled on the
    Exceptions tab. If you are using a third-party firewall (and it was
    properly configured for file and printer sharing), go to the Windows
    Firewall applet and disable the WF. See if that helps.

    Malke

    Malke, Jan 9, 2005