cannot retrieve my mail.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by diane l. putzer, Jul 29, 2003.

  1. this is bad I've been trying to get my mail for over 1/2 hr. now. Nothing is
    downloading. Diane Putzer. .

    diane l. putzer, Jul 29, 2003

  2. diane l. putzer

    Jimchip Guest

    You'll have to be more specific about what is going wrong. Do you have
    your username and password typed in correctly?

    Jimchip, Jul 29, 2003

  3. diane l. putzer

    Mara Guest

    Uh... Jimchip? Look up. ;)

    "Just in case."

    Mara, Jul 29, 2003
  4. diane l. putzer

    Jimchip Guest

    I saw the From: header and the other...I gave a sorta hint but I also
    doubted there would be a post back.

    Jimchip, Jul 30, 2003
  5. diane l. putzer

    Mara Guest

    No, no, no! Silly! I meant look up my dress. Gawd, nobody else will.

    <giggle>

    Mara, Aug 1, 2003
  6. diane l. putzer

    RAJU NAIK Guest

    Download some software to delete mail at the server. There might be a large
    e-mail that is stopping the rest of the messages. Try quickdelete.

    www.techno-mart.co.uk

    RAJU NAIK, Aug 6, 2003