    also if poss on obn certain days

    See ya,
    Sean

    Sean Rima, Jun 21, 2005

  2. Timed access list for your interesting traffic perhaps, if they are
    available.

    !
    access-list 101 permit etc... time-range dial-ok
    !
    dialer-list 1 something, something list 101
    !
    time-range dial-ok
    etc.... specify the dates and times when its ok to dial.
    !

    This does introduce the added complication of having to keep the router
    clock correct. See ntp/sntp, and you may need to allow the router to dial
    for a short time when it boots so it can adjust the clock and then drop
    the link again, or not, depending on what the time turns out to be.

    Rgds,
    Martin

    Martin Gallagher, Jun 22, 2005

  3. Sean Rima

    Sean Rima Guest

    Yeah I noticed this time problem so not sure what to do unless I stick the
    router on the UPS

    See ya,
    Sean

    Sean Rima, Jun 22, 2005
  4. Sean Rima

    Sean Rima Guest

    Thanks for the tip there, I have edited my config and now it works as it
    should :) Now to play a bit more and make it dial and do an sntp update on
    bootup :)

    See ya,
    Sean

    Sean Rima, Jun 24, 2005