    Contact the System Administrator for access.

    Can someone help me
    Thanks

    Sakirana Karabudak, Dec 14, 2009

  2. Sakirana Karabudak

    Morph Guest

    In the message
    <>
    Sakirana Karabudak wrote:

    | I have a CiscoSecure ACS 3.1 Server for Windows Running on a Windows
    | 2000 Server.
    | Usually I login from icon ACS Admin, but last week I cannot login and
    | the error msg is
    |
    | Invalid Administration Connection.
    | This machine cannot be used for administration.
    | Contact the System Administrator for access.

    http://www.ciscopress.com/articles/article.asp?p=474238&seqNum=6
    After successful installation of CS ACS, services are running. However,
    when I try to bring up the GUI, I get this error: "Invalid
    administration control." What should I do?

    Answer: If you have proxy server configured on the browser, you will see
    this message. To work around the problem, disable the proxy server
    completely.

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products...n_guide_chapter09186a00801fd7e2.html#wp892183
    Tip By default, CiscoSecure ACS send the message "Invalid Administration
    Connection" when you attempt to access it with an IP address not in a
    permitted range. You can disable this message. To do so, select
    Administration Control> Session Policy and deselect the Respond to
    invalid IP address connections check box.

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/secursw/ps2086/products_qanda_item09186a0080094bac.shtml#qa17
    Q. When I try to bring up the GUI, I get an Invalid administration
    control error. The installation is successful, and the services run.
    What is the problem?

    A. This problem is usually seen when the browser has a proxy server
    configured. In order to fix this, disable the proxy server completely
    and then bring up the ACS administration screen.

    Morph, Dec 14, 2009

  3. Thank you Morph for the advice,
    I tried to disable the proxy but still no luck and I cant change
    Session Policy too, because I can not login at all.

    Is it possible to change Session Policy from command line?

    Thanks

    Sakirana Karabudak, Dec 15, 2009
  4. Sakirana Karabudak

    Morph Guest

    In the message
    <>
    Sakirana Karabudak wrote:

    | Thank you Morph for the advice,
    | I tried to disable the proxy but still no luck and I cant change
    | Session Policy too, because I can not login at all.

    What exactly has changed since you were able to login? Did you change ip
    addresses?

    Morph, Dec 15, 2009
  5. I did not change anything.
    Is there any log file for error like this?

    Sakirana Karabudak, Dec 15, 2009
  6. Sakirana Karabudak

    Chino Guest

    Invalid Administration Connection.
    It can be some browser settings related problem.
    Try with another browser.

    Chino, Dec 16, 2009