    times. It just does NOT seem to work.

    Can anyone help?

    Thanks in advance.

    Janine Russell, Sep 26, 2004

  2. Janine Russell

    Elco Guest

    "Janine Russell" schreef ...
    Another progam may have installed wrong version of the msvfw32.dll file
    (ms video for windows)...

    Do a search for the file....delete...and install media player again....

    Elco, Sep 26, 2004

  3. I can't seem to get it to work.

    And I can't find a place to redownload the file.

    Anymore help?

    Janine Russell, Sep 26, 2004
  4. Janine Russell

    samuel Guest

    do you have latest DirectX?
    http://www.microsoft.com/windows/directx/default.aspx

    search google for missing +msvfw32.dll +xp

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-
    8&q=missing++%2Bmsvfw32.dll+%2Bxp&btnG=Google+Search

    reinstall movie maker ?

    ask in a microsoft news group ?

    samuel, Sep 26, 2004
  5. Janine Russell

    Doug Guest

    start menu > run type SFC /scannow
    (You will need your XP CD)

    This will scan the system and fix files that are missing/corrupted/replaced
    by diff versions

    After that, it might ask you to reboot if it had to fix anything, but when
    complete, try running the installer for the new media player, post back if
    this didnt help so I can find you an alternative.

    // Doug

    Doug, Sep 26, 2004