    lack of success when using the wireless card. Some times they will recognize
    each other and then just quit. The Guest Account is turned on on both units.
    Any suggestions?

    Guest, Dec 21, 2005

  2. Hi
    As far as the Wireless is concerned you should make sure that you have a
    solid stable Wireless connection, problem free usage of the Internet
    through the Wireless computer might be good indicator to good Wireless
    connection.
    If the Wireless works OK than the problem is probably not related to the
    Wireless, but rather an issue of Windows Sharing Configuration.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Dec 22, 2005