    When I send an email it doesn't appear in my sent messages folder
    Anyone know why & how to fix please?
    Thank you

    Martin ©¿©¬, Feb 7, 2012

  2. Sorry, I should have said when I send an email using Outlook 2010 it
    doesn't appear in my sent messages folder & I can't find it?

    Martin ©¿©¬, Feb 7, 2012

  3. Martin ©¿©¬

    VanguardLH Guest

    Martin MULTI-posted here:
    You already asked in the appropriate newsgroup, which was:

    microsoft.public.outlook.general

    Follow your discussion there. Your post is off-topic here (this is not
    a Windows issue, any version). Also, learn to cross-post: specify the
    newsgroups (max of 3 or 4) when you post the SAME message to RELATED
    newsgroups (do not cross-post to unrelated newsgroups). Read:

    VanguardLH, Feb 7, 2012