    explorer it hangs for a couple of seconds and then I get the box t
    send the error report to Microsoft

    What can I do to resolve

    nichan02301, Nov 3, 2005

  2. nichan02301

    Evan Platt Guest

    Try to either delete folder and / or run NAV scan from safe mode.

    Evan Platt, Nov 3, 2005

  3. nichan02301

    Plato Guest

    Delete the contents of your temp folders. No need to keep useless files.

    Plato, Nov 3, 2005
  4. nichan02301

    Unk Guest

    Click Start, Settings, Control Panel, Internet Options
    Click the "General" tab, Under "Temporary Internet Files", click the "Delete Files" button,
    check the box, "Delete all offline content", "OK".

    Unk, Nov 4, 2005