    mouse button instead, there is no "Save Link As" option. I have this
    same problem both on Windows Xp & on Windows Vista.

    Can anyone help please?

    Richard, Mar 16, 2008

  2. What browser are you using to try to download the files?

    Since TB is not a browser, the xpi files have to be downloaded in order
    to be installed in TB. The AMO site assumes that you are using Firefox
    to download these, by right clicking and choosing Save link as. If using
    say, SeaMonkey, it would be Save link target as. In Opera, its Save
    target as.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Mar 16, 2008