    logged in different admin users I get "cannot be deleted because another
    program is using this." I shut down all apps and most services and
    still got this error. Any ideas? XP SP2

    Mike245, Sep 1, 2004

  2. Mike245

    Fred Guest

    A little more information? What is the file name? Have you tried a search
    for the file name on google? It sounds like it may possibly be a
    spyware/trojan file, since it doesn't want to be deleted.

    Fred.

    Fred, Sep 1, 2004

  3. Mike245

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Sep 1, 2004
  4. Mike245

    Deano Plenty Guest

    Do an internet search for Delete Doctor v2.0 it's a free program.

    Deano Plenty, Sep 2, 2004