    Error see window patch UTP unreadable or not a patch file

    Is there a way to fix this problem? Thanks in advance.

    Phyllis

    DD Woodford, May 18, 2005

  2. DD Woodford

    trout Guest

    She could simply delete the inbox. Another would be created when the
    program was restarted. The procedure would be to (if necessary) check where
    the message store is, under Tools, Options, Maintenance, and the "Message
    Store" button. That would show where to look. Then, with OE *closed*,
    navigate in Explorer to that location, and delete (or rename) the file
    Inbox.dbx. When OE is opened the next time, a new, empty Inbox will be
    created.

    trout, May 18, 2005

  3. DD Woodford

    Helmut Guest

    That's a problem
    Dump OE and try Pegasus Mail

    Helmut, May 18, 2005
  4. DD Woodford

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Toolman Tim, May 18, 2005
  5. DD Woodford

    Sunny Guest

    Tom Koch:
    http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/

    David Guess
    http://www.mindspring.com/~oe_oh/

    Jim Pickering
    http://home.attbi.com/~jimpickering/

    Frank Saunders
    http://www.fjsmjs.com/OE/index.htm

    Sunny, May 18, 2005
  6. DD Woodford

    Psychodaddyo

    Joined:
    Sep 15, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I found a fix for hard to delete messages at the Microsoft Download Center. There is an update (fix) for Vista 32 and 64 bit systems. 32 bit download is KB941090. Seems like a lot of people are having this problem. Microsoft should include this fix in their automatic updates.

    Psychodaddyo, Sep 15, 2007