    the hard drive was in another computer. So how can I access this folder or
    delete it?
    Thanks Ron

    Rocket Ron, Jul 20, 2007

  2. Rocket Ron

    WhzzKdd Guest

    Take ownership.

    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/308421

    WhzzKdd, Jul 20, 2007

  3. Rocket Ron

    beckystorm

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2013
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    It's really a burden on our part once a problem occurs when deleting a folder, I was just so lucky to found the best tool that I could use to solve the problem right away. If you're experiencing the same problem, I suggest you try "Long Path Tool". This will help you, too. Especialy if you're like me, not so expert when it comes to computer troubleshooting.

    beckystorm, Feb 12, 2013