    is denied"
    I tryed many advices,but nothing worked.
    Please help !

    Ciccio Pasticcio, Apr 20, 2005

  2. Ciccio Pasticcio

    old john Guest

    which OS ?. 98,ME,2000 or XP..J

    old john, Apr 20, 2005

  3. Ciccio Pasticcio

    SEYMOUR Guest

    try booting up to command prompt then dlete it from there

    SEYMOUR, Apr 20, 2005
  4. There's a very useful program which enables you to delete a file at
    the boot up stage . Simply right click on the file , select "Delete
    file(s) on the next boot" and that should do the trick.
    http://www.gibinsoft.net/

    valeofbelvoirdrinker, Apr 20, 2005
  5. Ciccio Pasticcio

    Plato Guest