Cannot convert from 'string[]' to 'string'

Discussion in 'Software' started by newasp.net, Aug 20, 2008.

  1. newasp.net

    newasp.net

    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    string[] nId = Request[PageConstants.QueryStringNotificationInstanceId].Split('/');

    if(string.IsNullOrEmpty(nId) == false)

    {

    code

    }

    I am getting an error: Cannot convert from 'string[]' to 'string'

    How to type cast this to string type.

    Would appreciate and help please!!

    Thanks!

    newasp.net, Aug 20, 2008