    they are set to share them.
    From PC-B, My Network Places only shows shared folders on PC-B and PC-A.
    From PC-C, My Network Places only shows shared folders on PC-C and PC-A.
    From PC-A, My Network Places only shows PC-A.
    PC-B and PC-C can access files on PC-A.
    PC-A cannot access files on PC-B or PC-C.
    Any ideas on what the problem is?
    Thanks

    Guest, Oct 14, 2007

  2. In the D-Link's wireless security config (somewhere in there, just hunt for
    it) there is a place where it can be set so that wireless clients can
    connect to other Hosts but will not allow other Hosts to connect to them
    (meaning it is "one-way"). Change that to open it up to allow the traffic.
    It does not effect wired Hosts, so that it why everyone can see "A" and
    themself, but not the other wireless Host, and "A" sees no one.

    --
    Phillip Windell
    www.wandtv.com

    Phillip Windell, Oct 14, 2007

  3. Hi
    http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html
    allowed to be shared.
    Vista File and Printer Sharing-
    Basic XP -
    Printer Sharing XP -
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/875357
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/922120
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Oct 14, 2007
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    What you said makes sense, but I sure cannot find anything either in the
    router configuration menus or the configuration on the two wireless computers
    that sounds like this.

    Guest, Oct 14, 2007
  5. I do not have any such device here to look at. So I don't know.

    --
    Phillip Windell
    www.wandtv.com

    Phillip Windell, Oct 15, 2007