    also have AVG and Windows firewall but see no problems there.

    Maybe that's exactly where the problem is?!

    Thanks

    Mike, May 8, 2006

  2. Mike

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Well, I'll assume you're using a router here.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, May 8, 2006

  3. Mike

    Jimchip Guest

    Temporarily turn off the firewall...see if you can connect. You also may
    have your IE security settings adjusted in a way to prevent access. Don't
    leave the firewall off or the security setting too low...it's just for the
    sake of trouble shooting.

    You can reach other web sites, can't you?

    Firefox is an easier browser to securely configure, IMO.

    Jimchip, May 8, 2006
  4. Mike

    Mike Guest

    Yes, wifi from an NTL stb