    5.0 or 6.0...I do make big prints 11x14 and have been somewhat
    disapointed by resolution. Recomendations other than Cannon?

    Erica Lindberg Gourd

    Erica Lindberg, Mar 25, 2005

  2. Erica Lindberg

    PhotoMan Guest

    Most cannon cameras take 35mm ammo. ;-)

    PhotoMan, Mar 25, 2005

  3. Erica Lindberg

    Tony Hwang Guest

    Hi,
    Little off topic. I had G3 and switched to Oly C5060 for more wide angle
    coverage. Not much of an upgrade as far as pixel goes.
    Tony

    Tony Hwang, Mar 25, 2005
  4. Erica Lindberg

    cc0112453 Guest

    I made some 14 x 27 enlargements from my Olympus 3030 (3.2mp) and I was
    tickled to death at how well they came out. An 11 x 14 print is meant to be
    viewed from a couple of feet away. It isn't intended to be viewed like a
    snapshot. I'd hang in there for another year. There is bound to be
    something better no matter how long you wait. I would wait until I couldn't
    stand it any more and then buy.

    Doug

    cc0112453, Mar 25, 2005