    exactly what I will need.

    Thanks

    Tony

    Tony C, Aug 30, 2004

  2. I looked down in the museum in the basement and there's a BJC-610, a
    slightly newer version of your printer. It uses a standard computer AC
    cord. If your printer's power socket accepts a standard AC cord it would
    be safe to assume that is what is needed. However, I would not invest
    any money whatsoever into seeing if that printer works. My old 610 was a
    good printer 10 years ago, but is long since worn out, dried up and
    overdue for a good toss at the landfill.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Aug 31, 2004