    Cancun summit: cutting carbon emissions will help combat obesity
    Cutting carbon emissions will help combat obesity even if global warming is
    a myth, a senior scientist has said.
    By Louise Gray, Environment Correspondent 7:30AM GMT 06 Dec 2010

    The world needs to go on a "fossil fuel diet" to stop both climate change
    and obesity, according to health experts.......

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/en...arbon-emissions-will-help-combat-obesity.html

    Ferd Berfle, Dec 7, 2010

  2. Ferd Berfle

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    On Tue, 7 Dec 2010 09:29:58 -0500, Ferd Berfle wrote:

    > The Global Warming Fundamentalists are really getting desperate now
    >
    > Cancun summit: cutting carbon emissions will help combat obesity
    > Cutting carbon emissions will help combat obesity even if global warming is
    > a myth, a senior scientist has said.
    > By Louise Gray, Environment Correspondent 7:30AM GMT 06 Dec 2010
    >
    > The world needs to go on a "fossil fuel diet" to stop both climate change
    > and obesity, according to health experts.......
    >
    > http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/en...arbon-emissions-will-help-combat-obesity.html

    I knew all along MacDonald's & Burger King had nothing to do with it.
    :)
    --
    12/7/2010 8:37:24 AM CST
    Just West Of Nowhere

    Old Gringo38, Dec 7, 2010

  3. Ferd Berfle

    Ferd Berfle Guest

    "Old Gringo38" <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 7 Dec 2010 09:29:58 -0500, Ferd Berfle wrote:
    >
    >> The Global Warming Fundamentalists are really getting desperate now
    >>
    >> Cancun summit: cutting carbon emissions will help combat obesity
    >> Cutting carbon emissions will help combat obesity even if global warming
    >> is
    >> a myth, a senior scientist has said.
    >> By Louise Gray, Environment Correspondent 7:30AM GMT 06 Dec 2010
    >>
    >> The world needs to go on a "fossil fuel diet" to stop both climate change
    >> and obesity, according to health experts.......
    >>
    >> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/en...arbon-emissions-will-help-combat-obesity.html

    > I knew all along MacDonald's & Burger King had nothing to do with it.
    > :)

    But it does look like living off the US taxpayer might:
    http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2010/12/photos-role-models-who-want-to-regulate.html

    Ferd Berfle, Dec 7, 2010
  4. Ferd Berfle

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    On Tue, 7 Dec 2010 10:17:30 -0500, Ferd Berfle wrote:

    > "Old Gringo38" <> wrote in message
    >> On Tue, 7 Dec 2010 09:29:58 -0500, Ferd Berfle wrote:
    >>
    >>> The Global Warming Fundamentalists are really getting desperate now
    >>>
    >>> Cancun summit: cutting carbon emissions will help combat obesity
    >>> Cutting carbon emissions will help combat obesity even if global warming
    >>> is
    >>> a myth, a senior scientist has said.
    >>> By Louise Gray, Environment Correspondent 7:30AM GMT 06 Dec 2010
    >>>
    >>> The world needs to go on a "fossil fuel diet" to stop both climate change
    >>> and obesity, according to health experts.......
    >>>
    >>> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/en...arbon-emissions-will-help-combat-obesity.html

    >> I knew all along MacDonald's & Burger King had nothing to do with it.
    >> :)
    >>

    > But it does look like living off the US taxpayer might:
    > http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2010/12/photos-role-models-who-want-to-regulate.html

    Oh Yah! :)
    --
    12/7/2010 9:35:28 AM CST