    Brian H¹© Guest

    Errrrr...erm... Kat said:
    Way, way, way, too late.

    Brian H¹©, Jun 30, 2003

  2. Brian H¹©

    Kat Guest

    How do you cancel a posting... say if you sell or buy what you have posted
    for...

    Thanks

    Kat

    Kat, Jun 30, 2003

  3. Brian H¹©

    paul s Guest

    How do you un-toll a bell?

    say if you sell or buy what you have posted
    You can cancel messages with some newsreaders, but OE aint one of them. And
    not all newsfeeds accept 'message-cancel'

    paul s, Jun 30, 2003
  4. Brian H¹©

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Errrrr...erm... paul s said:
    Actually, you can delete with OE6, but as the OP appears to want to cancel quite
    a while after posting her bid, it would be far too late.

    Brian H¹©, Jun 30, 2003
  5. Brian H¹©

    Rip Torin Guest

    I wonder what version of OE you're using, because I sure as heck can't do
    that with my OE 6...

    -------------------------

    In OE right click on your post and select cancel message.
    ShadyJ
    Remove yourunderware to reply.

    Rip Torin, Jun 30, 2003
  6. Brian H¹©

    ShadyJ Guest

    -snip

    My bad, I try to stay away from OE. Looks like you have to go to
    Message-Cancel message

    ShadyJ, Jun 30, 2003
  7. Brian H¹©

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Ctrl+F3 and take a look

    Brian H¹©, Jun 30, 2003
  8. Stomp it out like a campfire.

    Hi Bear Nation, Jun 30, 2003
  9. Brian H¹©

    trout Guest

    Just reply to your own post with the new information.

    trout, Jun 30, 2003